- Attendance to online learning events must be cancelled with at least a 72-hour notice for a full refund.
- Paid events are non-refundable but can be transferred to another participant.
- Customized learning events are subject to the terms outlined in the specific agreement.
Time is valuable, and Eugenia is delighted to have conversations with new and existing clients. However, we do understand that urgent matters arise.
- If something comes up within 48 hours and you need to change or re-schedule our appointment, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If canceling with more than a 48-hour notice, you can use the cancellation link provided in the confirmation email.
- You can also text or leave a voice-mail message at 1 (925) 626-0550.
Thank you for respecting our time together!
Please plan to log into the designated video meeting room on time for your appointment, so we can start at the specified time. Due to my extensive commitments, Eugenia will not be able to extend appointments beyond the established end time.
All sessions are paid in advance. If payment is not received at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled time, the session will be automatically canceled.
Starting on time is very important. If an individual is late for a session, Eugenia reserves the right to shorten the appointment time in order to stay on schedule for other clients or reschedule, if necessary. Eugenia has reserved the time for you and will be concerned if you do not show up.
Please always call or text 1 (925) 626-0550 or send us a quick email message at email@example.com if you are running late.
All appointments scheduled must be cancelled or rescheduled with a 48-hour notice to avoid being charged for the session. Cancellations are subject to a fee of 50% of the session cost regardless of the length of the session, if cancelled within 24 hours. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours are non-refundable and are charged the full amount of the session. Sessions that are No-show without notice of cancellation are charged the full amount of the session.
At Eugenia’s discretion, there may be some flexibility in this policy for emergency situations, but remember a scheduled appointment is time reserved especially for you. And usually if you cancel at the last minute the reserved spot cannot be used for other clients.
This policy applies for purchases of both individual sessions and coaching packages.
Unless otherwise stated, pre-paid packages are non-refundable. Packages must be used within the specified period upon signing the agreement. Unless otherwise agreed to other terms before the package was purchased, sessions must be used within 180 days (six months) of purchase.
Gift Certificates must be used within 90 days of purchase unless otherwise agreed to other terms before the gift certificate was purchased.
Thank you for understanding the importance of how we need to work together in a positive and respectful way.
We appreciate your business!