- “Client” means a customer of Lunden International LLC.
- “Client Data” means Personal Data a Client provides via any of our forms.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or considered personally identifiable information by law.
- “Public Area” means those portions of our site that can be accessed both by Users and Visitors without needing to log in.
- “Restricted Area” means those portions of our site that can be accessed only by logging in.
- “User” means a person or entity that uses our site
- “User Data” means Personal Data that a User provides to use our site.
- “Visitor” means an individual other than a User, who uses the public area, but has no access to the restricted areas of our site.
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an activity, service, or an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) making an appointment online. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Client and User-Provided Information.
We collect information to provide and improve services to you. We sometimes collect Personal Data, including:
- “Registration Information”: When you register to participate in an event or purchase a product, you will be asked to complete a registration form. This form requires providing information such as name, address, phone/fax number, email address, and other Personal Data. This form also requires providing information about your business.
- “Publishing Information”: We also collect the information you submit through our Site or to us for publication on the Site through the publishing tools there. By submitting Publishing Information, you consent to its publication to the extent such information is not Personal Data.
- “Usage Data”: We may also collect information your browser sends whenever you visit our Service. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and the like. Usage Data may also include data about your purchasing patterns, your contact details, and your profile information. When you access our site by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- “Payment Information”: We do not store any payment information and outsource these services to third-party service providers.
- “Account Activities Information”: We record and retain the records of your Account activities when you use our site. If you make sale and purchase transactions online through Lunden International’s web-based transaction platform, we also collect information related to such transactions, including the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, and any trade dispute records.
- “Statistical Information”: We also gather statistical information about our Sites and Users, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions, unique visitors, and so forth.
- “Marketing Information”: From time to time, we gather information about our Users and prospective users during trade shows, marketing events, and other functions for follow-up marketing purposes.
- “Disclosed Personal Information”: From time to time, our Users may disclose Personal Data deliberately or inadvertently, including without limitation to personal identifiers such as name, email addresses, telephone number, facsimile number, and IP address of individuals while using the Site.
Type of Personal Information Collected
To engage in our services or purchase our products, users may be asked for, as appropriate:
- first name
- last name
- email address
- work or billing address
- phone number
- job title
- job level
- job role
- company name
- company size
- company industry
- professional interests
- and other related business/professional information
Information Collected by Cookies.
We use automatically collected information and other information collected on our site through cookies and similar technologies to (i) personalize our Service, such as remembering a User’s or Visitor’s information so that the User or Visitor will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent visits; (ii) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of our site and third-party marketing activities; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on our site. You can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your browser, which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Site. If you desire, you can change those configurations in your browser to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent, or to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies, you may be required to re-enter your information on our Site more often, and certain features of our Site may be unavailable.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
- Session Cookies. We may use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We may use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We may use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Collected Information. By “Collected Information,” we mean information collected by cookies, information collected by Clients that is provided to us or collected by us as Client Data, Registration Information, Publishing Information, Usage Data, Payment Information, Account Activities Information, Statistical Information, Marketing Information, Disclosed Personal Information and any information we may collect from you, from our affiliates, or from other parties or through any other means.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
How We Use Collected Information
Lunden International LLC may use the Collected Information for various purposes:
- General: We use your Collected Information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our Site’s content, layout, and Service specifically for you. We may use your Collected Information to provide technical support to Clients or other services to Clients, including but not limited to investigating problems, resolving disputes, and enforcing agreements with us. We may use your Collected Information to facilitate the proper operation of our Service and the business activities of its Users, including without limitation to facilitation of effective communication between buyers and suppliers and marketing activities of Users.
- Registration Information: We may use your Registration Information to provide services that you request or to contact you regarding additional services in which Lunden International LLC determines that you might be interested. Specifically, we may use your email address, mailing address, phone number, mobile number, or fax number to contact you regarding notices, surveys, product alerts, new service or product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of our Site. We may generate reports and analyses based on the Registration Information for internal analysis, monitoring, and marketing decisions.
- Publishing Information: All of your Publishing Information will be publicly available on the Site and, therefore, accessible by any internet user. Any Publishing Information that you disclose to Lunden International LLC becomes public information, and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyrights) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Publishing Information that you submit to us.
- Usage Data: We use Usage Data to provide value-added services to our members, including, without limitation, providing buying patterns and buying behavioral data to our members to facilitate marketing initiatives and decision-making.
- Payment Information: Lunden International LLC store any payment information and outsource these services to third-party service providers. Please contact these providers for further information on their privacy policies.
- Account Activities Information: We use Account Activities Information to generate reports, statistics, and analyses based on Account Activities Information to enhance and improve our Site and services.
- Statistical Information: We use Statistical Information to help diagnose problems with and maintain our computer servers, manage our Site, and enhance our Site and services based on the usage pattern data we receive. We may generate reports and analyses based on the Statistical Information for internal analysis, monitoring, and marketing decisions. We may provide Statistical Information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
- Disclosed Personal Information: We facilitate electronic commerce between businesses, and our services should not be used by individual consumers or for personal use. Should Personal Information be disclosed for business purposes while using our Site and services, such Personal Information may be used to provide value-added services to our members to facilitate, including, without limitation, marketing initiatives and contacts. Uses of any Personal Information by any of our members are subject to privacy laws in the respective jurisdictions of our members. Each of our members is solely responsible for observing applicable laws and regulations in its respective jurisdictions to ensure that all use of the Site and Services are in compliance with the same. Each of our members is expressly prohibited from using any Personal Information for illegal activities, including without limitation to spamming.
Unrestricted Information. Any information you voluntarily choose to include in a Public Area of our site will be available to any Visitor or User who has access to that content.
Disclosure to Service Providers. We may provide your Collected Information to our affiliates and service providers under contract to support the operation of the Site and Service. We work with third-party service providers who provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to, or process Personal Data or Client Data as part of providing those services for us. We limit the information provided to these service providers to what is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and our contracts with them require them to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, Lunden International LLC may be required to disclose or make public Collected Information, including your Personal Data. For example, we may disclose Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation, for example, in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation, or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Lunden International LLC., including to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of Lunden International, our Users, Clients, partners, affiliates, Visitors, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our site
- To protect the personal safety of users of our site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Retention of Data
External Data Storage Sites
We store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are a Client or User registered with our site, your Registration Information and Publishing Information can be viewed and edited through your Account, which is protected by a Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your Password in an unsolicited phone call or an unsolicited e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your login information (e.g., User ID and Password) on the computer. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. If you are a User or Visitor, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, wireless transmission, or method of electronic storage is perfectly secure. The security of your data is important to us, and we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data. However, we cannot guarantee its security.
Disconnecting your Lunden International LLC Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Lunden International LLC account to third-party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR LUNDEN INTERNATIONAL LLC ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD-PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third-party account at any time. Users may learn how to disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their “My Account” page. Users may also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Service does not address and is not directed toward anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Lunden International LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
- Modifying Personal Data. Whenever made possible, if you have registered to use our Service, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
- Removing Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com. If you are not a Client or Registered User, it is extremely unlikely that we would have your Personal Data.
- Data Portability. You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Lunden International LLC. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. Lunden International LLC’s systems have been set up to allow the Client with whom you shared your Personal Data to provide a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format, as it may be reasonably available and technologically feasible to obtain or segregate from other data. Therefore, you should make any request for a copy of your Personal Data to such Client.
- Other Data Subject Rights. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
From time to time, Lunden International LLC may contact you via email to share announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from our company or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Lunden Intl. LLC, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Notice to EU Residents
This Policy is intended to provide adequate and consistent safeguards for the handling of personal information in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“the Directive”) and all the relevant transposing legislation of the Directive in the European Union/European Economic Area, the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act, as such laws may from time to time be amended and valid during the application of this Policy, the Privacy Shield, and any other privacy laws, regulations and principles concerning the collection, storage, use, transfer and other processing of personal data transferred from the European Economic Area or Switzerland to the United States including but not limited to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“the General Data Protection Regulation”) as of its entry into force on 25 May 2018.
Changes to this Statement
Lunden International LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Lunden International LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Lunden International LLC at:
Lunden International LLC
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 1.925.626.0550
Effective as of May 25, 2018. Updated August 1, 2023